|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (567 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS PROPERTY
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GOOD SIZED LIVING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR TABLE
- FOUR BEDROOMS OR THREE PLUS DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE WET ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PET CONSIDERED - PLEASE ASK
- SORRY NO DSS/HOUSING BENEFIT
A spacious four bedroom detached bungalow in a popular location.
This detached bungalow comprises: kitchen with a range of fitted units, stainless steel built under oven, hob and extractor, lounge with feature fireplace, rear bedroom with patio doors leading to rear garden, family bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure, three double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and the master benefiting from an en-suite wet room.
Externally the bungalow has a garage and off street parking for several vehicles. Gardens with patio and grassed areas.
A lovely property in a good location, contact us now to arrange a viewing.
Martin & Co Pontefract is a SAFEagent - we protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme.
We are also licensed by NALS - the National Approved Letting Scheme and a member of The Property Ombudsman.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100545000022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Pontefract - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.