|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2017 (386 days ago)|
- Two bedroom second-floor flat
- Secure intercom entry
- Double bedrooms
- Great location
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Gas central heating throughout
- Integrated white goods provided
- Allocated parking
- Deposit: £560
- Council tax band A
New to the market is this two bedroom second floor flat located within walking distance of West Bridgford's vibrant town centre and serviced with regular bus routes into the City Centre and beyond.
Offered unfurnished (white goods provided) and accessed via secure intercom the property briefly comprises; Entrance lobby with storage cupboards, spacious living room, separate kitchen (complete with Oven/hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, separate Freezer and Washer/Dryer), two double bedrooms and a fitted white bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally the property offers parking for one vehicle plus further on-street parking if required. The property also benefits from full Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing throughout.
Call 0115 981 9651 to view!
LANDLORDS - MORE PROPERTIES WANTED
Slater and Brandley require similar properties to meet current demand. If you have a property to let please call us on 0115 981 9651. We look forward to hearing from you.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62335343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater and Brandley, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.