|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (592 days ago)|
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Minamalist decor
- Garden square/crescent property
- Landscaped back gardens
- Integrated Kitchen
- En-suite bathroom
- Full maid service
- Complimentary laundry/ironing facilities
- Complimentary digital tv/Sky
- Complimentary fibre optic WIFI
Citywharf is glad to present a selection of contemporary, high-spec studio apartments, situated on an idyllic and quintessential London crescent. with tennis courts and gardens.
-Fully fitted, modern kitchen.
-Free super fast fiber optic WIFI
-Free digital TV/ Sky
-Free laundry and ironing facilities
-Landscaped back gardens
-All bills inclusive
-Short and long let available
Zone 1 (Central London), 5 minutes walk to Russell Square and Euston underground stations, Euston/King's Cross/St Pancras train stations, shops, buses, British Museum, British Library and UCL
Double bed, Wardrobe, Bookcase, Flat screen TV, Breakfast table, Chairs and Coffee table
Oven, Cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Fitted units, Pots, Plates, Cups and Cutlery
Shower, Toilet, Wash Basin, Heater and Towel Rail
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62341742.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citywharf, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.