|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (355 days ago)|
- Purpose built block set within picturesque grounds
- Naturally lit reception room
- Open plan and fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Generously proportioned and stylish bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
SHORT LET. Situated on the ground floor of a well maintained, purpose-built block, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
Located on the residential Burnt Ash Lane, this property benefits from a close proximity to Bromley town centre for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. For convenient routes into London, Sundridge Park Station is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.