|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (109 days ago)|
- Superb 3/4 bedroom terrace property
- Close to local amenities
- Minutes away from Bingley train station
- Quiet residential area
- Study area
- Fitted kitchen
- Good-sized lounge
- Front garden
- Gas cental heating
- Viewings essential!
Full descriptionFantastic three bedroom terraced home just minutes away from Bingley town centre and the train station.
This lovely property is set over three floors and is located in a quiet residential area this superb property briefly comprises of:
* Spacious carpeted lounge with feature fireplace,
* Large modern fitted kitchen with secondary feature fireplace and stairs leading to the cellar
* Large double bedroom with fitted bedroom units
* A large single bedroom
* One double attic bedroom also an open area which could be used for a fourth bedroom presently used as a dressing room.
* Family bathroom with three piece bathroom suite
* Gas central heating and double glazing.
This property is neutral throughout and is presented to a good standard - Viewings are highly recommended!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000008529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Halifax.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.