|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (321 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Receptions
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With All Appliances
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Good Size Garden
- Garage At Side
- Own Driveway For Two Cars
- Close to Town Centre
- Available Now!!
Oyster properties are proud to present this spacious 3 bedroom family house located in a quiet location within a short walk of Pinner High Street and North Harrow' Metropolitan Line Station. The area's leading schools at Pinner Park Primary and Nower Hill Secondary & Sixth Form are within a short walk. The property consists of spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances. master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. The house also benefits from a good size garden with garage at side and off street parking for up to 2 cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OYS1002601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , Stanmore .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.