|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (386 days ago)|
- NO TENANT FEES ON OUR PROPERTIES WHEN TAKEN IN DECEMBER!
- WREN PARK AND LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- OFF-ROAD PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PROPORTIONED ROOMS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- AVAILABLE NOW
Hannells Lettings are delighted to present to the market this well proportioned, newly refurbished family home situated on a larger than average plot in the sought after location of Mickleover. The property has had a new Tarmac drive, new carpets throughout, a full re-decoration and new combination boiler. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen inc under-counter fridge and washer/dryer, spacious lounge and separate dining room both with coal effect display fires. To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a brand new three piece suite. To the front of the property is a larger than average frontage with a driveway which provides off-road parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the attached single garage. To the rear, a private wrap around garden with fence boundaries, a patio area, shrubbery and is mostly laid to lawn. Jackson Avenue falls within the Wren Park Primary and Littleover Community School catchments and is conveniently located within close distance to the Royal Derby Hospital and close to Derby City Centre. It also has fast access to major link roads A38, A52 and A50 leading to the M1 motorway and East Midlands Airport. Internal viewings highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62365346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7138086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chellaston- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.