Commercial Property to rent33 Kirk Gate, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24
£16,000 pa (£1,333 pcm)
1,577 sq. ft.
- 1,577 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services
- A2 retail & office accommodation
- Facilities over three floors with 2 parking spaces to the rear
- Net Internal Area of 1577 sq ft (146.4 sq m)
- Potentially suitable for alternative uses including A1 retail (subject to planning)
A2 retail & office premises situated in a prominent busy town centre location with prime frontage onto Kirkgate. The Market Place is a short walk from the premises along with the Castle and riverside/lock area.
The property comprises of attractive retail/reception area with three offices to the ground floor, to the first floor there are three further offices and WC and to the second floor there is a kitchen and two additional offices.
There is a small rear yard area, which gives access to the car park where there are two spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62366237.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1526-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.