Office to rentOFFICE 12, CLIFTON TRADE PARK, BRINWELL ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
1,627 sq. ft.
- 1,627 sq ft (151 sq m)
- VARIOUS SIZED OFFICES AVAILABLE
- MODERN OPEN PLAN SPACE
- RECENTLY UPGRADED
- AMPLE CAR PARKING
- AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
- ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- FULLY CARPETED THROUGHOUT
- SUITES AVAILABLE FROM 177 SQ FT - 1627 SQ FT
Clifton Trade Park is situated on Brinwell Road which is off Cornford Road. Brinwell Business Park is located within close proximity to the M55 motorway which provides ease of access to the M6 which links with other major motorway networks. There are local bus routes nearby as well as Asda and Tesco.
The Business Centre has recently been upgraded and the units provide open plan, modern working space.
The units are available individually or in multiples and suit small and large businesses. The business centre has communal kitchen facilities and WC facilities. The units are fully carpeted throughout. The large car park offers parking spaces for the offices. Viewing is highly recommended. The business centre itself has a controlled access and entry is available 24 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62366261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.