|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (198 days ago)|
- Charming three bedroom house with picturesque frontage
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Adjoining conservatory offering a great dining space
- Two large double bedrooms as well as a single bedroom
- Downstairs bathroom and an additional upstairs WC
- Picturesque front and rear gardens
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Situated on a peaceful and residential street, this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house benefits from a bright and spacious interior with plenty of character and a private garden.
Highbrook Road is a peaceful street which benefits from a close proximity to great transport link including Kidbrooke Station and the A2 road for easy routes into central London. The amenities of both Blackheath and Eltham are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.