|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (407 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom third floor flat
- Bright reception room with views over looking the park
- Master bedroom with built-in storage
- Lift access
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Walking distance to Crystal Palace triangle
SHORT LET. Situated in a lovely purpose-built block overlooking Upper Norwood Park, this charming two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and benefits from bright and airy living space and off-street parking.
Chevening Road is a peaceful street located directly opposite Upper Norwood Recreation ground, with Crystal Palace amenities and Gipsy Hill station within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.