|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (136 days ago)|
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- White Goods
- Washing Machine
Full description* WALKING distance to Sudbury Hill Piccadilly Line station & Greenford station on Central Line, and main Line stations.
Also outside major Bus lines taking you to Central Line stations.
* It is set just off the popular Greenford Road & boasts easy access to the M40 and M1 motorways
* 2 Double-bedrooms and 1 bathroom flat in the popular William Perkin Court development (built in 2001).
* Rental amount INCLUDES Water usage.
* only 8 min walk (approx. 300 yards) from Sudbury Hill Tube Station. And roughly 14 minutes from Greenford Station.
* Located off a vibrant High Street with many shops & local amenities, and next to a Petrol station.
* Phone controlled security doors.
* Luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops.
* only Partially-furnished:
The flat will come with 2x Double wardrobes in the bedroom, and smaller storage options throughout the flat.
* INCLUDES appliances: a washing machine / tumble dryer, and Cooker
* Full Double glazing
* 1 allocated car-park space in the under-building area
* Open-plan fitted Kitchen
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference willamperkincourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chiltern Hills , Slough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.