|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (620 days ago)|
- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Two good size bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Spacuous lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private driveway and garage
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Well presented and decorated in neutral tones
- Early viewing comes highly recommended
A two bedroom very well presented semi detached bungalow, close to local amenities and transport links. The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts a conservatory, a detached garage with private driveway, and gardens to the front and rear. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a security alarm system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROCHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R & B Estates, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.