|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (103 days ago)|
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
- ON STREET PERMIT ONLY PARKING
- EPC RATING F
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS/PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
**AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - ENQUIRE WITH THE LETTINGS TEAM***
A fantastic FIVE bedroom detached house with rooms available between £80-89PPPW ALL INCLUSIVE of Utility Bills, TV License and Broadband. All five rooms are currently available for IMMEDIATE occupation on a room share basis for STUDENTS, SINGLE OCCUPANTS AND PROFESSIONAL SHARERS.
A fantastic FIVE bedroom detached house with rooms available between £80-89pppw ALL INCLUSIVE of Utility Bills, Council Tax and Broadband. All five rooms are currently available for IMMEDIATE occupation on a room share basis for Students and/or Professionals a like.
Decorated and furnished throughout to a very high standard the property comprisies of:
Open Plan Shared Living Room and Kitchen with some integrated white goods including washer/dryer, gas hob and electric oven, American Style Fridge and Freezer, in the living area there are two Leather Soafs provided with coffee table and access to the cellar for storage;
Bedroom 1 is on the gorund floor, the largest of the bedrooms, is front facing with large bay window, wood effect laminate floor, all bedroom furniture including double bed with leather bedhead, wardrobe, drawers, desk and chair;
Bedroom 2 is on the first floor, a spacious double bedroom, front facing with large windows, wood effect laminate floor, all bedroom furniture including double bed with leather bedhead, wardrobe, drawers, desk and chair;
Bedroom 3 is on the first floor, the smallest of the double rooms, is also the cheapest, still includes a 3/4 double bed with leather bedhead, wardrobe and slimline shelving;
Bedroom 4 is on the second floor, a front facing double room in the converted loft, includes double bed with leather bedhead, wardrobe, desk and chair, slimline shelving and drawers;
Bedroom 5 is also on the second floor, a spacious double bedroom including double bed with leather bedhead, wardobe, desk and chair, drawers, slimline shelving;
The Bathroom is a Shared Contemporary Shower Room with WC and wash hand basin, there is also an additional WC.
Outside the property the parking is on street and Permit Only, there is gated access to an enclosed courtyard with bench and table, ideal for BBQs.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62374718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1021K2606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Banner Cross Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.