|Added on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (321 days ago)|
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZING TROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
*Four bedroom Detached house* *Double glazing throughout* *Gas central heating* *Integrated Appliances in Kitchen* *Enclosed Rear Garden* *Driveway* *Double Garage* *En-suite to Master* *Long term Let Available*
Call now to view
Four bedroom detached family home located in the quiet location of Lower Cambourne, Cambridge.
The property comprises; Entrance hall with downstairs W/C, kitchen including double range oven, dishwasher, integrated washing machine and fridge freezer.
Second reception room/dining room to front, reception room/living room with feature fireplace, TV point and phone line and sliding French doors leading to good size enclosed rear garden with patio area and side access to double garage with power and lighting.
Upstairs comprises; Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and both with en-suite shower rooms. Third bedroom with shelving and wardrobes and single bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Family three piece suite bathroom.
All bedrooms include fitted wardrobes, curtain poles/blinds.
The property also offers double garage, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing throughout and a long term let is available.
Call now to view
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62379494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3665F5903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.