|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (101 days ago)|
- Detached house
- New build
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Village location
- EPC Rating B
A home of real character and charm. The property has been recently built within the last year. Detached house in the ever popular village of Easingwold.
A three bedroom home of real character and charm, providing spacious living areas to enjoy. Impressively elegant from the outside, once inside the house is as welcoming as one could wish for. A high quality open plan kitchen/dining room is perfect for spending time together as a family whilst the separate lounge is an ideal place to unwind. French doors lead out to the garden beyond, and also allow light to flood into the property.
The three bedrooms are also a generous size and decorated to the highest standard. The master bedroom is the height of luxury, with en suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and beautiful decor.
Externally the property benefits from a signle brick built garage and generous lawned garden. This home has been finished to a high standard and is brand new!
The town of Easingwold sits in the shade of the impressive Hambleton Hills and is a focal point for many of the nearby villages.
Local amenities and facilities are within easy reach of the development while the town centre boasts everything from high street banks and boutiques, to tea rooms and even one of the top three delicatessens in England.
There is also a weekly market held in the town centre with a larger farmers’ market held every month.
Transport links are also strong with York, the largest city of the nearby area, located just 12 miles away. This is just a 15 minute drive south, with the town of Thirsk also reachable in a similar time with fantastic rail links to Edinburgh also available from here.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62393801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0241F0108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, York - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.