|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- Stunning three double bedroom
- Top floor with lift
- Finished to the highest standards
- State of the art home surround system
- Available furnished/unfurnished
- Marble basins in bathroom
- Wooden floors throughout
- Elegantly finished
- Includes underground parking
- Early viewings highly recommended
We are proud to present a luxuriously-appointed, stunning interior-designed penthouse apartment on the top floor of this prestigious portered block facing the gardens in Bryanston Square. The apartment stretches over 18,00 sq ft. The flat which enjoys excellent views across London, has been finished to the highest standard both in decoration and quality of fittings and includes state-of-the-art speakers in every room. The property has Marble flooring throughout all bathrooms as well as Italian style flooring throughout the property. In addition the property benefits from an adjoining store room, lift, porter and small communal courtyard garden as well as access to the gardens in Bryanston Square. The apartment is located within this elegant garden square moments from the West End and with easy access to the City of London. We would highly recommend viewing this stunning apartment. Agency fees apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101366003523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AXM LONDON LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.