|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (377 days ago)|
- 3rd floor furnished or unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment recently renovated
- Juniper Court Development behind Treaty Centre in Hounslow High Street
- Private underground parking, Secure entry system, stairway to all floors
- Entrance hallway with 2 x storage cupboards, Economy 7 Heating
- Spacious family lounge, modern fully equipped kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom W/C with bath and wall mounted power shower
- Available 2nd November 2016
Newly refurbished 3rd Floor (Top) 1 bedroom Apartment located in the much sought after 'Juniper Court' off Hounslow High Street behind the Treat Centre. In brief the property features: Private underground parking, entry-phone system, entrance hallway with 2 x storage cupboards, spacious family lounge, modern fitted kitchen with small breakfast bar and appliances (new fridge/freezer, new oven & hob, washing machine, spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, family bathroom W/C with bath and wall mounted power shower, Economy 7 heating & hot water, Secondary glazing. The property is available furnished or unfurnished dependant on tenant, it's also worth noting that the property is not suitable for families with young children as the apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no lift at the premises. Property is available from the 2nd November 2016.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62399807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference STH1000624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.