|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (525 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom split level flat
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Offering a large and bright reception room
- Great modern fitted kitchen
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Benefits from storage and a balcony
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Blackheath
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is newly refurbished and set in a purpose-built block, offering a large reception room and benefits from a balcony.
Lawn Terrace lies just south of the green open spaces of Blackheath, while the Village provides a wonderful array of unusual boutiques and cafes. Blackheath Station (National Rail) is the nearest transport link which is moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.