|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (215 days ago)|
- Stunning village location
- Refurbished throughout
- Fitted Schreiber kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room with feature fireplace and open fire
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- Utility room with washing machine, space for tumble dryer
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom/dressing room
- Family bathroom with storage cupboard
***VIEWINGS A MUST!!***
This stunning detached cottage is situated in the highly sought after Launton village, just 2.3 miles from Bicester Centre. Launton village is ideally located for easy access to surrounding areas, including Aylesbury, Thame, Oxford and commuter links to London.
Having been refurbished throughout to a high standard, the property offers 4 bedrooms and ample living space. This cottage would be the perfect home for a professional couple or family.
AVAILABLE 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER
STUNNING VILLAGE PROPERTY! This four bedroom detached cottage built in the 1800's has been refurbished throughout to an extremely high standard.
The property comprises of; entrance hall, fitted Schreiber kitchen/breakfast room with Minerva work surfaces, integrated appliances and which overlooks the decked rear garden; utility room with washing machine and space for tumble dryer; living room with open fire, beamed ceiling and solid oak flooring; dining room with inglenook fireplace and oak flooring; inner hallway with storage cupboard and cloakroom; stairs rising to first floor landing - master bedroom with en-suite shower room; storage cupboard; two further double bedrooms; single bedroom (currently used as a dressing room) and family bathroom with good size storage cupboard.
The property has oil central heating and double glazing.
Outside the property there is a shingled driveway to the front providing off road parking; to the rear is a lovely walled garden which is laid to decking and has outside private lighting ensuring that those BBQ's can continue into the evening.
Launton village has a fantastic array of amenities including a primary school, general store, butcher, baker, hairdressers, post office and two pubs. There iis a regular bus service to Bicester which has two train stations and offers a great commuter service to London Marylebone in 45 minutes and Birmingham in 1 hour. The M40 is within easy reach at Junction 9 and offeres access to the M25, A34, A41 and A43.
The infamous Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Village is situated approx three miles away and has a number of restaurants/coffee shops to sit and relax in after that busy day of designer shopping!
Viewings are a MUST!
Available from: End November
Security deposit: £2623.85
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62412854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0126K4301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bicester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.