|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- A stunning period residence
- Recently refurbished to the highest of standards
- Stunning kitchen
- Fantastic location
- Two double bedrooms
- Early viewing is recommended
Occupying an extremely pleasing position we welcome to the rental market this truly stunning period residence which has been recently refurbished to the highest of standards. Outram Street is conveniently located within walking distance of Darlington town centre where you will find a host of local amenities which include shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Offering fine interior design throughout in brief this property comprises of a beautifully appointed lounge with a bay window, a spacious and well presented dining room. The stunning kitchen has a range of maple wall and floor units, contrasting black worktops and an integrated electric oven with gas hob. To the upstairs of the property there are two double bedrooms and a magnificent family bathroom comprising of a modern white suite to include bath with an overhead electric shower, washbasin and WC. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard. The property has new carpets throughout and double glazed windows. Outram Street is well placed for travel to the business and commercial centres throughout the region via the A1M and the A66. Darlington's East Cost Main Line railway provides easy commuting to both Newcastle and York with London Kings Cross accessible within two and a half hours. It is extremely rare for a property of this standard to be available on the open rental market we therefore recommend viewings at the earliest opportunity Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may be applicable:
* Administration/credit reference fees - £180 including VAT for one person and £216.00 including VAT for two people
* Guarantor application fees where applicable - £36.00 including VAT
* First months rent and bond is payable on move in
For further information please contact Denham Properties on 01325 356399
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62414057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26556182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denham Properties, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.