|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (397 days ago)|
- A first floor one bedroom flat
- Fully furnished
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- 1 double bedroom
- Electric heating
- Laminate flooring to lounge and carpet to bedroom.
- Ideally located for M60 motorway links and walking distance to Sale Moor Village
A first floor one bedroom flat available to rent fully furnished with modern furniture and decor. Double glazed and electric storage heaters. Large lounge with access to the compact kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. Ideal for commuters as minutes from the motorway network and Metrolink.
Lounge - Laminate flooring, feature wall papered wall, cream decor, large window to the side, furniture to include a sofa, wooden table, television cabinet and a drawer unit.
Kitchen - A compact kitchen with a washer/dryer, fridge with freezer compartment, 2 ring hob and a stand alone microwave size oven and a window to the side.
Bathroom - Modern fully tiled bathroom with a white 3 piece suite with an electric shower over the bath.
Bedroom - A large double bedroom with a window to the side, cream carpet and cream decor. Furnished with a double bed and mattress, chest of drawers & a bedside cabinet.
To the exterior of the property there is some off road parking available.
Sorry, NO pets, children, smokers, sharers or Dss considered. Council Tax Band A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26556391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jets Estate Agency, Sale .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.