|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Completely Refurbished
- 1,647 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Warehouse Features
- Close to Custom House DLR
- Available 11th October 2016
- Administration Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee's: £75.00 Per Property
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
Boasting a majestic living and entertaining space, with Warehouse & Period features throughout and a substantial private terrace, this stunning three bedroom, two bathroom duplex conversion is enviably located within the Warehouse K development. This property has just undergone a full refurbishment.
Offering generous proportions throughout, this stylish warehouse conversion includes an open plan lounge/kitchen space, southerly aspects over the Excel Marina & the newly moored Sunborne Yacht, overly generous bedrooms with master & en-suite bathrooms, a private terrace and off street parking.
Warehouse K is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including the Excel centre, local eateries and the banks of the Thames, while Canary Wharf with its elite facilities is within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MADBR_001615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.