|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (500 days ago)|
- Refurbished to high standard
- New double glazing & boiler
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Kitchen with appliances
- Local amenities close by
- Superb location for transport links
- Fully furnished (option available)
- No Agent Fees
A STUNNING newly refurbished 1 double bedroom flat packed with character in a converted Victorian House. The flat comes equipped with separate kitchen, bathroom and WC. Beautifully decorated to a very high specification throughout with wooden floors, neutral decor and natural light throughout. New double glazing, coupled with a new energy efficient boiler, new radiators and A+ appliances, the flat is designed to reduce utility bills.
The flat consists of a large double bedroom, a bathroom (tiled and has a new, clean and modern suite with shower, bath, toilet sink etc), large open lounge area, separate kitchen (comes equipped with gas oven and hob, washing machine and fridge freezer).
Exceptional Location: Approx. 10 mins walk to East Croydon Station with: 16 mins to London Gatwick, 8 mins to Clapham Junction, 16 min to London Victoria and 13 mins to London Bridge,. 5 mins walk to Croydon's food street, Tesco and local bus stops. Ideally suited for a professional or city commuter looking for space and character.
Viewings available NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29sbrC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AA Homes and Housing, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.