|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (243 days ago)|
- EPC Energy Rating C
- Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Large Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Bolnore Village
- Pet Friendly
*** Well Presented Four/Five Bedroom Town House *** Neutral Modern Decor *** Central Position In Bolnore Village *** Two En-Suite Bathrooms *** Family Bathroom *** Cloakroom *** Well Fitted Kitchen *** Spacious Lounge *** Four Double Bedrooms *** Garden *** Two Allocated Parking Spaces *** Pretty Location ***
Four/five bedroom modern town house in the heart of Bolnore Village. The property which benefits from neutral decor throughout is finished to a good standard and has two en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. Modern fitted Oak kitchen with white goods, double stainless steel oven and a tiled floor. Large lounge with wooden flooring, space for a dining table and double doors to the back garden. Upstairs on the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, both with en-suite bathrooms with heated towel rails and finished to a good standard plus a small single bedroom/dressing room. Up a further flight of stairs there two further double bedrooms again neutral in finish and a well presented family bathroom with bath and mixer tap. The property offers spacious living accommodation suitable for a family and is situated close to the local shops, park and amenities. Garden with area of patio and lawn and good sized garden shed. Available unfurnished with two allocated parking spaces.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62433992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1021C2624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.