|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Two bedroom purpose built apartment
- Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Electric Shower
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- One double bedroom and one single
Available 1st November
£795 pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Modern purpose built First Floor Flat with private entrance. Situated in the University area to the South of Reading with good access to M4. Unfurnished.Two Bedrooms, Spacious lounge with access to open plan kitchen with appliances, Electric night storage heaters, off road Parking, low Council Tax Band B, Close to Amenities, B4/K
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £180 (£150 + vat), and Reference fees from £36 (£30 + vat), a Deposit protection fee of £48 (£40 + vat) also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62434859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26557191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump & Wellbelove, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.