|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (432 days ago)|
- Short Walk To Fallowfield.
- Seven Double Bedrooms.
- Two Separate Kitchens.
- Rear Yard.
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
- £70 Per Person Per Week.
- Half Price Rent July & August.
- Fully Alarmed.
- 5 Weeks Rent As Deposit.
- Availably For The 2017-2018 Academic Year (Students Only)
£70 pppw a superb seven double bedroom, two bathroom student house in a perfect location for students situated a short minute walk from Wilmslow road in the heart of Fallowfield. All bedrooms have a spacious feel and the living area is very large boasting a plasma screen TV. Tenants will have the benefit of two separate top of the range kitchens with contemporary appliances. There is a large separate dining area as well as a separate study. The property also benefits from a large cellar which is ideal for extra storage space as well as boasting two washing machines and a drier. The property is double glazed throughout with sensors and has modern fixtures, fittings and appliances. The property also benefits from a rear yard as well as off street parking. A perfect choice for students seeking quality accommodation in close proximity to the Universities. Half price rent July & August.
Pictures are for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanton Properties , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.