|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (230 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 971sq.ft (90.2sq.m)
- 5th Floor (With Lift) of 15 Floors
- Secure Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Excellent Residents Facilities Including a Cinema, Library, Lounge & Business Centre : Leisure Suite with Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- Moments From Vauxhall Transport Services and the Forthcoming Transport Links of Nine Elms & Battersea Power Station
- 24 Hour Concierge, Residents Health Spa with Gym, Swimming Pool, Treatment Rooms & Yoga Studio
Full descriptionA 2 double bedroom apartment on the 5th floor (with lift) of B Block of the Capital Building in Ballymore’s forthcoming Embassy Gardens development. This spacious property is approx.971sq.ft (90.2sq.m) and further benefits from an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), good internal storage, secure parking and the interiors will typically boast high ceilings, walnut parquet flooring, marble counter tops in the kitchens and thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating. For the residents' private use there will be a 24 hour concierge, cinema, library & lounge, business centre, yoga studio, gymnasium and stunning indoor/outdoor swimming pool.
Service charge;£4.90 per sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26557806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.