|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (553 days ago)|
- Well presented property
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Uphill Location with good amenities
- Short walk from Lincoln City & Bailgate
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Location The property is conveniently to the North of Lincoln City Centre and providing easy access to Lincoln City centre, Lincoln Bailgate and the West Common.
Accommodation The internal accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room with feature fireplace, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3 / Dining Room & Family Bathroom.
Outside A steep shared driveway provides access to the property from Upper Long Leys Road and leads to a vehicular hard standing and the detached garage. Gardens are located to the right hand side and rear of the property and are principally laid to lawn with beds and borders present. The grounds are open to the neighbouring property to its left hand side and the a gardener is included in the rent.
Rent & Deposit Rent £650 PCM, Deposit £800
Viewing Strictly via prior appointment with Mundys.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62440265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102125003491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.