Warehouse to rentRyknield Street, Alrewas, Burton on Trent, DE13 7AB
23,918 sq. ft.
- 23,918 sq ft (2,222 sq m)
- Excellent location adjacent to the A38 dual carriageway
- Storage/workshop unit of 2,222 sq.m. (23,918 sq.ft.)
- Separate fenced, gated and CCTV monitored concrete surfaced storage yard totalling 3.54 acres
- Further storage land totalling 5.6 acres
- Available on a new lease: terms to be agreed
The property is situated with frontage to the A38 dual carriageway between Lichfield and Burton on Trent. There is access to both north and southbound carriageways.
The principal site is 4.11 acres which - apart from the main depot/workshop/warehouse building, and the modern detached office building - is substantially concreted, fenced and gated, incorporating petrol interceptors in the yard and full CCTV coverage.
The main building on site is of traditional steel portal frame construction in 2 bays having an eaves height of 5.8m with a small number of works offices and welfare areas. The rear vehicle workshop bay has a 4 post vehicle lift and lined inspection pit.
A small extension of similar construction was added at a later date and fitted out as a vehicle repair workshop including a lined inspection pit and 8,000kg vehicle lift.
There are seven roller shutter goods access doors.
There is an open sided loading canopy area running the length of the north-eastern boundary.
The office building is of modern single storey cavity wall brick and concrete tile construction and house administration offices, toilets and traffic office.
The entire site is security fenced and covered by CCTV cameras and external flood lighting. The yard area is substantially drained incorporating interceptors.
A fully functioning 50,000kg weighbridge is located close to the gated entrance and traffic office.
Depot building/workshop/warehouse: 1,790 sq.m. (19,268 sq.ft.)
Open sided loading canopy: 432 sq.m. (4,650 sq.ft.)
Total gross internal floor area: 2,222 sq.m. (23,918 sq.ft.)
Single storey office (net internal floor area): 66 sq.m. (708 sq.ft.)
Concreted yard: 1.43 ha (3.5 acres)
Additional storage land: 2.27 ha (5.6 acres)
The entire site is offered to let on a new lease - terms to be agreed.
The weighbridge and vehicle workshop 4 post lift and inspection pit with hoist will remain on the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingston CPC Ltd, Lichfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.