|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (166 days ago)|
- End terrace house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge & dining room
- Rear garden, off street parking
- Gas central heating, available November
- Energy rating E
This end of terrace property comprises LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN and BATHROOM to the ground floor and 2 BEDROOMS to the first floor. Outside there is OFF STREET PARKING via Elm High Road and a GARDEN to the rear. The property benefits from DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
This end of terrace property comprises LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN and BATHROOM to the ground floor and 2 BEDROOMS to the first floor. Outside there is OFF STREET PARKING and a GARDEN to the rear. The property benefits from DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
From Wisbech town centre Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue to the end of the dual carriageway and proceed to the roundabout with the A47 bypass. Continue straight over and take the first turning right into Low Road. Follow the road round to the left where the property can be found on the left.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62443862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P345971A46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wisbech Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.