|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (336 days ago)|
- PERIOD CONVERSION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPERATE KITCHEN
- FIRST FLOOR
- EN-SUITE WC
- CLOSE TO HIGHGATE STATION
Wonderful two bedroom apartment across the road from Highgate station. This beautifully presented first floor property offers a superb living arrangement with a great deal of natural light and space throughout.
Wonderful two bedroom apartment across the road from Highgate station. This beautifully presented first floor property offers a superb living arrangement with a great deal of natural light and space throughout. Comprising of two large double bedrooms, one of which has its own WC and wash basin, a large reception which has bay windows, a fully equipped kitchen and a large bathroom suite. There is also added storage space throughout the property. Situated less than one minute from Highgate station (Northern Line) and within a ten minute walk of Highgate Village, this is a wonderful opportunity to live in the heart of this peaceful location but also have quick access into the city. Perfect for a couple or professional sharers, this property is available from the 29th October.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62445917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1454928E1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Highgate Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.