|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (404 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- SITUATED ON THE CO-OP ESTATE
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
- SHORT WALK TO ABBEY WOOD TRAIN STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE 1ST NOVEMBER
- PROFESSIONAL WORKING TENANTS ONLY
- NO DSS
Able Estates are pleased to present to the rental market this Three Bedroom Terraced House, which has been newly decorated. Situated on the CO-OP Estate, this house is ideally located for local schools, shops and is just a short walk to Abbey Wood Train Station.
The property comprises of Entrance Hall, Spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, Bathroom, Two Double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom which boasts a fitted cupboard with hanging rail, ideal to use as a wardrobe, The property also benefits from a well maintained rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating.
************AVAILABLE 1st NOVEMBER****WOULD SUIT A PROFESSIONAL WORKING FAMILY****NO DSS***************
FEES APPLY AT £150 + VAT PER TENANT/GUARANTOR
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each Property requires1 months deposit as well as one months rent in advance
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10003429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, South East London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.