|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (587 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES
- CITY CENTRE ROAD LINKS
- CALL BLUNDELLS NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
The front entrance leads into a large hallway taking you through the downstairs
A recently decorated kitchen/diner offers a great family space and includes white goods plus an integrated dishwasher
The living area is a good size and offers French doors leading onto the garden
Downstairs also benefits from a w.c and utility room
Upstairs your new home gives you 4 large rooms all able to fit a double bed
The master bedroom gives a great amount of space and is well decorated
The 3 remaining bedrooms are all of a similar size and are also decorated with neutral tones
Outside there is a large driveway enough for 2 cars
Ideal for a family!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62459384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000247677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Crystal Peaks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.