|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (588 days ago)|
- Kitchen With Range of Appliances inc. Gas Hob
- Juliette Balcony
- River Views
- West Facing
- Laminate Flooring
- Ample Storage Space
- Period Conversion
- On Site Health Centre, Chemist & Dentist
- Easy reach of Canary Wharf & the City
- Fortnightly Farmers Market
Wonderful dual aspect one bedroom property, with lots of light and even a river view. Tastefully furnished and fitted with a new, modern kitchen with a range of appliances, including a gas hob. Spacious bedroom and ample storage throughout. 24hr Concierge & residents gym complete the package.
Property is for a maximum of 2 adults.
The Royal Arsenal is a former munitions factory & storage facility with a history dating back to 1671, that is being tastefully transformed to provide a blend of converted & new build residential properties, together with a central open space, bars, restaurants and an hotel.
Beautifully landscaped, the builder has taken great care to create a development that is a pleasure to live in, rather than yet another sterile 'stack of boxes'. It retains a real sense of community yet retains a high degree of peace and tranquility, away from the 'big smoke'.
The development currently offers
* 24 Concierge & Security
* Residents Gym
* BodyWorkshop Health & Wellbeing Centre
* Youngs "gastro pub" The Dial Arch
* Youngs "Bistro" The Guardhouse
* Three on site cafés
* Health Centre
* Tesco Express
* Dry Cleaning service
* Zipcar Car Sharing Club
* Residents Website
* The Very Green Grocer
* Craft Beer & Pizzeria, The Taproom
* Fortnightly Farmers Market
Situated east of Greenwich, adjacent to Woolwich Town Centre (offering an array of main street shopping, including Sainsbury's, Tesco and a vibrant street market) the development is easily reached by road & rail.
The station is no more than a short stroll away, which offers a direct route to the City (London Bridge / Cannon Street) in a little over 20 minutes, via the Main Line and less than 25 minutes to Bank / Tower Gateway via the DLR.
London City Airport can also be reached in as little as 5 minutes, with Canary Wharf & Stratford also accessible in less than 25 minutes.
As far as leisure is concerned, a short cab ride will take you to nearby Blackheath, Greenwich or, the O2 - where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of food, drink and nightlife.
As an alternative to the train or car, the Thames Clipper river bus service also docks immediately adjacent to the development and provides additional links with The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Blackfriars, The Southbank (Tate Modern) and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11101601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Arsenal Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.