|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (614 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Close proximity to Walton High Street
- Situated 1 mile from Walton Train Station
- Off-street parking
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
EXTENSIVLEY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED - This spacious semi-detached property is ideally located for local amenities with Walton Train Station and the High Street located with 1 mile.
The property has been refurbished throughout to a high standard and extended to the rear. Comprising of entrance hallway, spacious formal reception room, downstairs w/c, large integrated kitchen with central island and open plan dining area. In addition there are bi-fold doors opening to a patio area and enclosed garden.
First floor contains two double bedrooms, a single bedroom which could easily serve as a nursery or office and a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. The second floor contains a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property is light and airy throughout and located in an ideal spot for those seeking convenience for town, schooling and commuting. The property also benefits from off-street parking and a garage. EPC rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62462399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-On-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.