|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (615 days ago)|
- Four bedroom family home
- Located in Gilesgate
- 20 mins walk to the City Centre
- Regular buses in to Durham (approx every 10 mins)
- Close to local shops
- Undergoing refurbishment works
- Garden to both front & back
- Bathroom with shower over
- Available now
- **get on the viewing waitlist now**
Located in the popular suburb of Gilesgate, on the edge of Durham City. This semi deatched house, is currently undergoing refurbishment works, but is expected to be finished towards the end of October.
The house has a front garden to the front, and enclosed back garden. From the front door, their is a porchway leading you through to the living room, and then through to the kitchen. There is a downstairs wvc, and access out to the back garden. The fourth bedroom is located on this ground floor, and is a spacious double sized bedroom. Upstairs, there are two double sized bedrooms, and single. The family bathroom is fully tiled, with wc, sink and bath with shower over.
Gilesgate is a self sufficient suburb on the edge of Durham City Centre, about a twenty minute walk into town. Benefiting from a large 24hr supermarket and a Retail Park near by. Also boasting excellent bus routes and easy access to the A690 and A1. Local Primary and Secondary schools near by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000403660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.