|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (432 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat.
- Allocated off street parking.
- Sought after village location.
- Rear paved garden.
- Large living/dining room.
- Walking distance to all amenities
Ground floor RECENTLY REFURBISHED one bedroom UNFURNISHED APARTMENT benefiting from gas central heating, OFF STREET ALLOCATED PARKING and REAR PATIO garden area. Located in Hessle a popular and much sought after village to the West Hull, with excellent shops, schools, amenities, bus routes all WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of the property. Entrance into hallway. Door into a kitchen with new cooker and space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. LARGE Living/Dining room with laminate flooring and a coal effect gas fire with wooden surround. Three piece bathroom with SHOWER OVER THE BATH. GOOD SIZE double bedroom. No pets and non smokers. Tax band A. Our application fee is £170 plus £30 for an extra occupant over 21 years old. To start the application process you will need to pay this as soon as possible. Once all the checks are complete you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent of the first month's rent. We will then stop taking viewings on the property. All fees can be paid, either in cash or via BACS transfer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62470286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26564450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Property, Hessle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.