|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (361 days ago)|
- Quiet Residential Area
- True Family Home
- Mature Garden To Front & Rear
- Easy Access To Middlewich
- Catchment For Wistaston Academy
- Walking Distance To Bentley Motors
- Easy Access To Leighton Hospital
- Council Tax Band A
- Catchment For The Oaks
- Fully Managed By Martin & Co
Three bedroom home finished to a high standard. Mature gardens to the front and rear. Catchment area for Wistaston Academy and Kings Grove secondary school. Ideal location for Bentley Motors and Leighton Hospital. Routes to both Middlewich and Nantwich.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718000894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crewe - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.