|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Purpose Built Block
- Large Open Plan Reception Area With A Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Neutrally Decorated
- Built In Storage
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- 1st Floor Of This Historical Building With Lift Access
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Marble Arch Underground Station (Central Line).
A great opportunity to rent this lovely two bedroomed apartment on the first floor of a portered building, ideally located conveniently for Marble Arch, Bond Street, Park Lane and the amenities of London`s West End.
This apartment comprises of two bedrooms, a family bathroom, large open plan reception area with a fully fitted kitchen and wood flooring throughout.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of this historical building with lift access. The building benefits from a 24 hour concierge service giving extra peace of mind to those worried about security.
Great Cumberland Place is a popular residential area only moments from the hustle & bustle of Central London`s most popular shopping district Oxford Street and the world famous Hyde Park. The numerous amenities of the West End are all easily accessible and the exclusive boutiques and fine dining of Mayfair are also within walking distance.
Marble Arch Underground Station (Central Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
Council Tax: £817.43 pa (Band E) Approx.
Local Authority: City of Westminster.
Total Internal Space: 574 Sq Ft (53 Sq M).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.