|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (403 days ago)|
- Spacious reception with ample room for dining
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A further smart shower room
- Private balcony
LONG LET. This charming two bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block and offers a spacious reception area with a neutral interior leading onto a private balcony.
Located on a residential street just off of Copers Cope Road, St Merryn Court is located closely to New Beckenham Station which offers great links into central London. The local amenities of Beckenham town centre are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.