Office to rent162 Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
2,725 sq. ft.
- 2,725 sq ft (253 sq m)
- Semi-Detached Office Premises to Lord Street, Southport Town Centre
- Available As A Whole or Floor By Floor
- Redecorated and Refurbished Throughout
- Plentiful Parking to Front & Rear
- Approx 2,725 Sq Ft
- May Sell - Price on Application
Refurbished Town Centre Offices. The attractive semi-detached period office building benefits from plentiful car parking both to the front and rear of the premises.
Internally, the property benefits from a reception area, a storeroom beyond with stairs leading to first floor and thereafter a conference/meeting room together with private office and further open plan and private office accommodation to the ground floor.
The first floor provides a further five private offices together with kitchen and WC facilities with additional open plan accommodation beyond in a later extension.
Rent: Building as a whole - Year 1 Rental £27,000 exclusive of all other outgoings.
Ground Floor: £15,000 Per Annum Exclusive
First Floor: £12,000 Per Annum Exclusive
Please note the landlord may also give consideration to a sale. Guide price available on application
Externally the property also offers exceptional signage potential to the busy Lord Street thoroughfare, which is the major and most renowned street in the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62484248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.