|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Gorgeous, brand new, high quality refurbishment
- ENSUITE ROOM
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Wi-Fi included
- Smart TV in the bedroom
- Superb central RG1 location
- Large Shared Garden & Patio
- Professional House only
- Regular cleaning; prompt maintenance & care
- Designed for beauty, practicality and the soul
Hamlet Homes - is proud to offer this top quality, elegant, fabulous home for professionals. Gorgeous, brand new, high quality refurbishment. Double en-suite room, fully furnished, in a five bedroom house. Superb central Reading location. Short walk to the station, the Oracle, riverside bars and restaurants. Peaceful residential enclave with all the excitement of urban living at hand. 1.5m to the A3290, giving access to the M4, Winnersh Triangle and Thames Valley Park. Beautiful, en-suite bedroom. All bills included, hassle-free. Wifi with 100Mbps, superfast broadband. Wall-mounted 32" smart TV - Sky-ready, Cat6 ethernet. Shared kitchen and living space with smart TV. Large washing machine and tumble dryer. Lovely garden for fresh air and BBQs. Discerning, friendly professionals. Fabulous artwork throughout. Fortnightly cleaning, prompt maintenance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847005363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.