|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Walking Distance to Weybridge Station
- Spacious Family Home
- Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Utility Room and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge with Juliet Balcony
- Main Bedroom with Doors to Balcony with Seating
- Enclosed Garden with Astroturf Surface
- Garage and Driveway Parking
Walking distance to Weybridge Station. Delightful 4 bedroom townhouse in a residential development. Utility room, fitted kitchen open plan to dining room. Reception room on1st floor plus 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one has double doors to balcony with seating space and family bathroom. Top floor has 2 bedrooms, one with full ensuite, other with ensuite shower room. Enclosed rear garden with flagstone paved terrace and astroturf. Garage and parking at front.
* Downstairs WC
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Utility Room
* Family Bathroom
* Bedroom 1 with access to Large Balcony
* Bedroom 2
* Master Bedroom
* Master Ensuite
* Guest Bedroom
* Ensuite Shower Room
* Enclosed Rear Garden with Astroturf
* Flagstone Paved Terrace
* Parking on Driveway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62489984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 903802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.