|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 April 2017 (60 days ago)|
- Beautiful detached house with private driveway
- Stylishly decorated reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright open plan kitchen/ reception with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with built in storage and en suite shower
- Two further double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Landscaped garden with water feature
- Private garage
SHORT LET. This grand four bedroom, detached house benefits from a spacious and stylish interior with a large rear extension offering a beautiful open-plan reception and kitchen.
Situated on a peaceful and residential cul-de-sac, this property benefits from a close proximity to Blackheath for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. For frequent transport links into central London, Blackheath and Kidbrook Stations are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.