|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (614 days ago)|
- A delightful first floor Victorian conversion flat
- Well proportioned accommodation which is light and airy with neutral decor throughout
- Light reception room with stripped wood flooring and a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- New shower room.
- Located near the amenities, cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and transport links including mainline and underground stations local to Clapham High Street and Brixton
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a delightful first floor Victorian conversion flat. The flat boasts well proportioned accommodation which is light and airy with neutral decor throughout. The flat boasts a light reception room with stripped wood flooring and a feature fireplace, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a new shower room. The property is located on Strathleven Road which is a residential road running off Acre Lane. The amenities, cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and transport links including Mainline and Underground stations local to Clapham High Street and Brixton are within a convenient ten minute walk of this much sought after flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62492423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM140199_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.