|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (551 days ago)|
Khalil Properties are excited to present this 3 bedroom, fully furnished, ground floor flat in close proximity to Brighton University.
The flat comprises of 3 bedrooms, each with pull down beds to maximise the space for when you are not sleeping. There is a kitchen, newly fitted shower room and a utility room as an added bonus.
There is a communal garden
Walking to places from the flat isn't a problem, but if you choose not to, there are bus stops near by that will take you through out the city.
Don't miss this opportunity and call us now on 01273 573960
• Standard fee for full time working applicant: £225.00 Inc VAT per applicant-
• Students: £190.00 Inc VAT per applicant
• Room let only: £130.00 Inc VAT per applicant
• Family (1 adult and children): £360.00 Inc VAT
• Family (2 Adults and children): £540.00 Inc VAT
• £ 20.00 per person for students or £25.00 for non-student’s contribution towards the preparation of the tenancy agreement.
• £100.00 Inc VAT Fee Covers (credit check- Land registry check- employment check and a contract fee)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62496785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KHA1HF1000180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Khalil Properties, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.