|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (588 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- EPC Rating D
- Admin fees apply
Mallans is a very well presented family home offering spacious, light and versatile living accommodation in a popular village location.
3 double bedrooms
3 double bedrooms
2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
Kitchen/breakfast room with oil fored Aga. French doors to the patio
Garden mainly laid to lawn and surrounding the house with a large patio area from the kitchen/breakfast room. The garden is well maintained.
Off road and private parking
1. Subject to contract the house is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy on a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, gas, water, and telephone.
3. A returnable deposit equivalent to 2 months rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement.
4. Application and referencing fee: For one tenant £282 (£235 plus VAT). Additional tenants £36 (£30 plus VAT) Guarantors £36 (£30 plus VAT) . Inventories/Check-in/Check-out: the Landlord pays the incoming inventory and check-in report and the tenant pays for the check-out report at the then prevailing price. .
5. No pets.
6. The Tenant is responsible for gardening
Mains electricity, water and sewage.
Oil fired central heating
All usual utilities. Council Tax Band F. Babergh District Council
Striclty by appointment with Savills
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference R13600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.