|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (525 days ago)|
- Large family home in popular village
- 4 family sized bedrooms
- En-suite master bedroom
- Good sized living room
- Well presented
- Secluded courtyard garden to rear
- Secluded position and close to school
- Ideal rental property for a long let
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- To view call us today on 01285 648118
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 4 bedroom family home & 1 of 3 PARTICULARLY HIGH SPECIFICATION houses built in 2006 on a QUIET NO THROUGH ROAD within this POPULAR & WELL SERVICED COTSWOLD VILLAGE.
Available for a LONG LET if desired, the interior is arranged over 3 floors comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, OPEN PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM with French doors to the garden & a FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM with a range of INTEGRATED APPLIANCES including hob/oven, dishwasher, fridge & freezer.
There are 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor alongside a well-appointed family bathroom with FITTED SHOWER whilst the entire 2nd floor is given to an impressive master bedroom with a LUXURIOUS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
Externally a secluded paved courtyard garden extends to the rear with a gate leading to 2 OFF STREET PARKING SPACES.
Oaksey village is some 3 miles from Kemble Station & offers a popular public house/restaurant, THRIVING PRIMARY SCHOOL, playing fields, GOLF COURSE &
Bedroom 1 - 20'5 x 15'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'9 x 10'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'5 x 9'0 -
Bedroom 4 - 7'4 x 6'3 -
Reception 1 - 18'2 x 13'4 -
Kitchen - 11'3 x10'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62515115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26569307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.