|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (97 days ago)|
- Triple Glazed Windows Throughout
- One Bathroom With Bath, Shower And Toilet And Another With Separate Toilet
- Lots Of Storage Space
- Hot Water, Heating And Electricity Included In Rent
- No Agency Fees
- Four Spacious Bedrooms And Sitting Room
- Close To Local Shops, Pubs And Restaurants
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Including Microwave, Washing Machine And Dishwasher
- Very Safe (24 Hours Porter)
Full descriptionProperty reference number: 13498
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
No Agency Fees.
A large, very bright recently renovated apartment with four double bedrooms covering 850 sq. ft. in a very safe building (porter 24/7).
- Hot water, heating and electricity included in the rent.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, 2 ovens, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine.
- One bathroom with bath, shower and toilet and another with separate toilet.
- Triple glazed windows throughout.
- Lots of storage space.
- Two balconies.
- Plenty of natural light
- Communal garden
The flat is situated in a corner location on the third floor of a mansion block (not ex local authority) right across West Kensington Underground Station.
The property benefits from excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities such as Kensington High Street and Fulham.
Must be seen!
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers.
Not Accepted: DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 13498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.